Strategic marketing and communications leader
Peter Meijers is the founder and owner of Pinault marketing support.
Creating global strategies and leading marketing teams and projects, Peter ensures international retailers, brands and manufacturers accelerate their business performance and improve efficiency of their marketing investments.
Peter offers a wealth of experience in developing marketing strategies, building and empowering multidisciplinary teams, and facilitating solid execution. He has proven to be a flexible leader, delivering results that exceed the expectations of his employers and clients by adapting quickly to shifting business priorities.
Among the many accomplishments he is proud of:
- Centralizing a Global 500 company’s European marketing communications operations.
- Doubling the business of a global creative agency network’s durable goods client within 24 months.
- Reorganizing and leading creative agency teams in multiple offices across Europe, resulting in the agency’s retention of its largest global client.
- Introducing a customer-first marketing approach in a US-based multinational manufacturing company, setting up inbound marketing capabilities in their marketing department and driving improvements in lead generation and follow up.
- Ensuring a Global consumer goods company became the market leader in multiple Middle Eastern markets within 2 months of launch
- Introducing marketing technology capabilities in an international brewery.
In addition to numerous interim positions, Peter co-founded and headed marketing technology start-up Adgistics Benelux, where he was responsible for business development. Prior to founding Adgistics in 2005, Peter held the role of EMEA Account Director at DDB International. Here, he was responsible for developing all of Philips Electronics’ marketing campaigns across the region, as well as managing account teams in 20+ local markets.
Peter’s earlier career includes extensive international experience in creative agency management, team leadership, strategy and campaign management, consulting, and business development for agencies such as DMB&B International and Ammirati Puris Lintas in Europe and the Middle East.
Peter has a bachelor’s degree in business management from the Amsterdam Fashion Institute. He has held front office management positions in professional baseball organizations and is highly articulate in both English and Dutch.